Vitobloc 200 type BM-36/66 - the eco-friendly biogas CHP unit
Take advantage of these benefits
- Operation with biogas; no upgrading to biomethane required
- Fully plumbed and wired; factory tested
- With mains substitution mode as standard
- Proven remote monitoring and automation systems
- Attractive subsidy programmes
Specialist for local heating networks
The Vitobloc 200 BM-36/66 CHP units deliver 36 kWel and 66 kWth. It is suitable for operation with biogas. It is designed for use in local heating networks, particularly in combination with a biogas plant.
In such networks, the heat generated can be distributed to consumers, while the power generated on site can be used in the biogas plant.
Supplied ready to connect
Vitobloc 200 meets the demanding technical connection conditions (TAB) of the network operators.
The standard equipment includes starter batteries and a synchronous generator, which also allow the CHP unit to run in mains substitution mode.
Fully plumbed and wired units tested in the factory mean minimum installation effort and tested output values.