Hygienic, convenient and economical DHW heating in conjunction with solar collectors and a boiler. The heat from the solar collectors is transferred to the DHW via the lower internal indirect coil.
Take advantage of these benefits
- Long service life through corrosion-resistant DHW cylinder made from high grade stainless steel.
- Hygienic and made to food hygiene standards with high surface quality.
- No protective anode required for additional corrosion protection, therefore no additional running costs.
- An indirect coil reaching right down to the cylinder floor heats the entire water content.
- High DHW convenience through rapid, even heating via generously sized indirect coils.
- Low heat losses through highly effective, all-round thermal insulation
- The Vitocell 300-B with 500 litres capacity is supplied with lightweight removable thermal insulation for easier handling.
- Energy efficiency class: A