Vitocrossal 200 type CRU gas condensing unit
Take advantage of these benefits
- Gas condensing unit, 800 and 1000 kW
- Standard efficiency: up to 98 % (Hs)
- Suitable for gas types E and liquid gas
- High operational reliability and long service life due to corrosion-resistant stainless steel Inox Crossal heat exchanger surface - for highly effective heat transfer and high condensation rate
- Self-cleaning effect thanks to smooth stainless steel surface
- MatriX disc burner for exceptionally quiet and environmentally friendly operation with a modulation range of up to 1:6
- Small space requirement due to shortened combustion chamber and compact heat exchanger module
- Long burner running times due to large modulation range and large water content
- Low power consumption (no minimum volume flow and no boiler circuit pump thanks to high water capacity)
- Low NOx (<39mg/kWh)
- Vitotronic control unit with colour touch display and energy cockpit as standard
- Vitotronic 300 with integrated cascade function for up to 8 boilers (8000 kW)
- Quiet operation due to new MatriX disc burner and optional room air-independent operation
- Well-known Viessmann quality and functional design
- Integrated LAN interface for Internet communication and integrated WLAN for service interface
Compact dimensions thanks to the MatriX disc burner
The smaller dimensions are possible mainly due to the new MatriX disc burner, which can be operated with both gas types E and liquid gas. The boiler can be operated as either room temperature-dependent or room pressure-independent.
The Vitocrossal 200 (type CRU) also features the proven stainless steel Inox-Crossal heat exchanger surface. Despite the boiler’s compact dimensions, the heat exchanger and burner modules can be ordered separately to allow for even faster installation.
The new Vitocrossal 200 gas condensing boiler unit sets new standards with MatriX disc burners and Inox-Crossal heat exchanger surfaces
The Vitocrossal 200 gas condensing boiler unit (type CRU), available with 800 and 1000 kW outputs, features numerous improvements over its predecessor, in particular an extended modulation range of 1:6 along with significantly smaller dimensions.
This makes installation considerably easier, especially in modernisations, where the replacement options for high output boilers are often limited due to the restricted space available.
MatriX disc burner for particularly quiet and environmentally friendly operation with a modulation range of up to 1:6
Convenient service and maintenance
Last but not least, the Vitocrossal 200 offers maximum convenience when it comes to service and maintenance. The front panel of the boiler cover can be opened upwards and is supported by a gas spring, whilst the side panels can be removed quickly and easily. This provides unobstructed access tothe MatriX disc burner, which can easily be swung out to the side.
Intuitive operation via large colour touch display
The integrated Vitotronic control unit with its large colour touch display is simple and intuitive to operate. An assistance function helps make setup straightforward and a cascade function for up to eight boilers with a total output of 8000 kW is already integrated into the control system.
The condensing boiler can be connected directly to Vitodata using our proven Vitocom interfaces. This option provides the installation contractor with additional services to ensure trouble-free operation of the system.
Energy consumption can be visualised clearly via Vitocom and the energy cockpit.
Product details Vitocrossal 200 Type CRU
Coordinated: System technology
"The whole is more than the sum of its parts." In accordance with this principle, Viessmann not only offers individual heating components that meet Viessmann's high standards in terms of quality, reliability and effectiveness. Instead, all products are part of a coordinated complete system in which all components fit together seamlessly. Because only the perfect interaction of system-integrated components can tap the full performance potential of innovative top technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything that makes for reliable and economical heating. The Vitotronic control unit with radio remote control as well as powerful Vitocell DHW cylinders for optimum DHW convenience right up to high-quality solar systems for cost-saving central heating backup.
Vitocrossal 300 CM3
Type CM3, gas condensing boiler, rated heating output: 87 to 142 kW, apartment buildings, commerce, municipal offices, new build and modernisation projects