Hygienic, convenient and economic DHW heating with DHW cylinders made from stainless steel – floorstanding version.
Take advantage of these benefits
- Long service life through corrosion-resistant DHW cylinder made from high grade stainless steel.
- Hygienic and made to food hygiene standards with high surface quality
- No protective anode required for additional corrosion protection, therefore no additional running costs
- Indirect coils that are drawn right down to the cylinder floor heat up the entire water content
- High DHW convenience through rapid, even heat-up via generously sized indirect coils
- Low heat losses through highly effective, all-round thermal insulation
- Easy handling because of low weight and compact design
- Superior insulation leading to reduced standby losses
- The Vitocell 300-V (500 l) is fitted with removable lightweight thermal insulation for easier handling.
- 160, 200 & 300 litre models are also available in white
- Energy efficiency class: - Type EVIA-A, 160, 200, 300 and 500 Litre: A -Type EVIA-A+, 160 and 200 Litre: A+