Vitorondens 200-T: compact, affordable cast iron oil condensing boiler for modernisation projects
Take advantage of these benefits
- Affordable cast iron oil condensing boilers for modernisation projects
- Standard seasonal efficiency [to DIN]: up to 97 % (Hs) [gross cv] /103 % (Hi) [net cv]
- High operational reliability and a long service life thanks to the Eutectoplex heating surface
- Cast sections with flexible gaskets for durable sealing on the hot gas side
- Downstream, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger
- JetFlow system for optimum heating water distribution
- Flexible installation through room sealed (up to 53.7 kW) or open flue operation
- Easy to operate Vitotronic control unit with plain text and graphic display
- All commercially available EL-type fuel oils can be used. Also for DIN 51603-6-EL A Bio 10 fuel oil: low sulphur EL-type fuel oil with blends of up to 10 % bio-components (FAME)
- Quiet operation thanks to external silencer
- Time saved during installation, as thermal insulation and control unit are prefitted with the Vitorondens 200-T (up to 53.7 kW)
- Components of the Vitorondens 200-T can be separated for easier handling (from 67.6 to 107.3 kW). The boiler is delivered as a block, whilst the thermal insulation, downstream heat exchanger and control unit are fitted on site
- Web-enabled through Vitoconnect (accessories) for operation and service via Viessmann apps
- Energy efficiency class: A
Vitorondens 200-T cast iron oil condensing boiler
The Vitorondens 200-T is a floorstanding cast iron oil condensing boiler with an attractive price/performance ratio. The dimensions of the cast iron boiler are impressively compact and it is particularly suitable for modernisation projects. DHW cylinders from Viessmann's comprehensive product range are available for the Vitorondens 200-T.
Vitoflame 300 blue flame oil burner
The Vitoflame 300 Unit blue flame oil burner is designed for all commercially available EL-type fuel oils, and ensures particularly clean, environmentally responsible and efficient combustion. As an option, up to 10 percent bio-oil can be added to the fuel oil.
Eutectoplex heating surface
The Eutectoplex heating surface guarantees a long service life and a high degree of operational reliability.
Inox-Radial heat exchanger made from stainless steel
Combining the durable Eutectoplex heating surface with the downstream Inox-Radial heat exchanger made from stainless steel separates combustion and condensation effectively. The benefit lies in the fact that the combustion residues remain in the combustion chamber, whilst the combustion gases can condense in the heat exchanger without leaving any residues behind.
Easy and convenient control
The Vitotronic 200 control unit with plain text display and graphic support enables easy, self-explanatory operation with user prompts. The Vitotronic enables the convenient control of heating systems consisting of one heating circuit without mixer and up to two heating circuits with mixer.
Stay connected with Vitoconnect 100
The Vitoconnect 100 interface is required for operation via app. Retrofitting earlier oil condensing boilers in the Vitoladens series (built in 2004 or later) and the Vitorondens series up to 35 kW (built in 2004 or later) is possible at any time.
ViCare app (only Vitorondens 200-T up to 35 kW)
The ViCare app enables system users to control their heating system via smartphone. The operating status can be viewed at any time and the contractor whose details have been stored in the app can be contacted quickly and easily if a fault occurs.
Vitotrol Plus app
The Vitotrol Plus app enables remote control of all heating circuits in a heating system. It is used to configure operating programs, set values and time programs and display operating and consumption data. It also indicates solar yields.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts". Following this philosophy, Viessmann supplies more than high quality, reliable and effective heating components. In fact, all products are part of a matching total concept, where all components complement one another. After all, only perfect interaction between all system components can draw out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology incorporates everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system: From the Vitotronic control unit with wireless remote control, powerful Vitocell DHW cylinders for the highest DHW convenience, right up to high grade solar thermal systems for cost effective central heating backup.